PRH handles all issues related to Trade Register and Register of Associations from 1 September 2015
From 1 September, the local register offices (‘maistraatti’) and ELY centres will no longer be local authorities in issues related to the Trade Register and Register of Associations.
Previously, the PRH, local register offices, and ELY centres have offered services in issues related to the Trade Register and Register of Associations but, from now on, these services are only provided by the PRH. However, this does not apply to the State Department of Åland, which continues to offer such services.
You can contact us in the following manners in Trade Register and association issues:
- Change your business’s contact details, set up a limited liability company, or notify a change of responsible persons in your company online using our BIS service (available only in Finnish and in Swedish), or buy an electronic Trade Register extract in our Virre service.
- Post your notifications to the Trade Register at: PRH-Tax Administration, Business Information System, P.O. Box 2000, FI-00231 Helsinki.
- Further instructions are available on our website. For more information, please contact the Trade Register’s Advisory Service, tel. +358 29 505 5900.
Register of Associations
- Submit all your notices to the Register of Associations online on our website
- Post your notices at: PRH, Association and Foundation Affairs, P.O. Box 1190, FI-00101 Helsinki, Finland
- Further instructions are available on our website. For more information, please contact the Advisory Service of the Register of Associations, tel. +358 29 509 5959.
All of the 59 tax offices continue to accept Trade Register notifications. However, you cannot pay for your notification at the tax offices. Neither can you get your notification registered right away, which is why a new business does not receive its Business ID immediately at the tax offices. To speed up the processing, we recommend that you post your notifications on paper directly to:
PRH-Tax Administration, Business Information System, P.O. Box 2000, FI-00231 Helsinki.